有琴吧 关注:108贴子:2,050
  • 4回复贴,共1

【资料】优美句子+漂亮翻译

只看楼主收藏回复

美图镇楼


1楼2013-03-11 19:07回复
    1 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
    No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
    2 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
    Love is a carefully designed lie.
    3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
    Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
    4 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
    Fading is true while flowering is past
    5 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
    Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...


    2楼2013-03-11 19:07
    回复
      6 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
      If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
      7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见
      If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
      8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
      I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
      9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过
      There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
      10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害
      When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt


      3楼2013-03-11 19:08
      回复
        11 人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
        When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
        12 命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求
        You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
        13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.
        No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
        14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
        Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
        15 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂
        Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell


        4楼2013-03-11 19:08
        回复
          21 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
          Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
          22 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
          Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
          23 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
          If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
          24 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
          Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
          25 因为你,我懂得了爱。
          If I know what love is, it is because of you.


          6楼2013-03-11 19:09
          回复